The Tempo Awards is a celebration of the latest, greatest work and individuals in Chicago, in all the new ways we reach consumers and get real business results. Now more than ever, work that is driven by data, inspired by insights and accountable to revenue goals is in big demand.
The Chicago Multichannel Response Community is the engine and deserves to be recognized. View the Tempo Awards FAQ for more information.
Reason For Entering The Tempo Awards
- Increased credibility – A Tempo Award win, short-listing or nomination can act as a 3rd party endorsement for you or your company. It’s a great way of differentiating your company from competitors and will send out positive signals to customers.
- Employee motivation – Awards recognize the hard work and achievements of your employees. Winning one can help boost staff morale and improve motivation. Your team can attend the Tempo Awards Celebration which can yield networking opportunities as well as being a great night out.
- Attract talent – Awards validate your hiring stature among new recruits. By pitching yourself as the best you can attract the talent you need to continue to push your business forward.
- Marketing – A Tempo Award win, short-listing or nomination can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers. Plus it provides you with great PR opportunities.
Ways To Utilize The Tempo Awards
- Nominate a colleague
- Submit your best marketing campaigns/work
- Apply to be a judge